Tuesday 1 September 2009

projects on the to-do list

Here are a couple of projects on my never-ending to-do list. I am hoping that by putting them up here it will give me the motivation to finish them.

This is a picture that I painted for my youngest. It is still far from finished as hubby handed the littlest my fine black pen which she promptly shoved into the carpet and snapped it so until I get a new one...well, the picture will be left without any detail.

Probably a more pressing project would be to make new lampshades. The children originally painted these paper lampshades in watercolours.

This one has survived nicely as it lives in the landing.


These, however, have been destroyed by various balls, dolls and other objects that just had to fly across the room.


1 comment:

Kelly said...

You have a lovely blog. So many fun activities you do with your children. Best wishes!