Wednesday 2 September 2009

blackberries

Today we spent the day at a nature reserve. It is so lovely to see the children enjoying nature with their friends.



The blackberries are lovely at the moment. Kiki couldn't wait for lunch so she was happy helping herself, although I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up with tummy ache as she ate just as many red and green berries as she did black!




She just stood there shoving handfulls of berries in her mouth pulling faces because some were obviously very sour :)



Googs was looking after me - he told me to be very careful because the brambles are a bit ouchy. He got that right - and so were the nettles and the wasp that stung me! Which I have to say is still really sore. But just look at all the berries we picked!

And ofcourse there was apple and blackberry pie for pudding.


No comments: