Tuesday 17 May 2011

Guitar playing and pulling faces.

Champ has started learning guitar, so naturally the others want to as well. Luckily I spotted two smaller guitars in a second hand shop, did some haggling and got a great deal :) So now everyone can play.
I know that Kiki looks very messy in the picture but I thought she looked a bit like a rocker :D
When my mom came round to visit, Kiki wanted to play her a song. I managed to record it but it was too big a file to put on here so I put it on you tube. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgonqqKWAZg


The weather has turned cold and miserable again :( The kids have still been enjoying playing outside. Here they are outside with their friends. There are 4 of them in their little umbrella hut :)
And our other big news is that Googs' first tooth fell out! His big tooth had been growing behind his milk tooth so he doesn't have much of a gap.
He got carried away with the photos...



And Boo made a lovely spotting thank you card.

2 comments:

dorinalouise said...

i remember huddling with friends in huts in the rain . . it's so fun. i love the card and googs' funny faces :)

happy guitar playing!

Moogie said...

Thanks Dorina.
That video of Kiki makes me giggle everytime :D