Monday 10 May 2010

Tea, rugby and lots of buttons

We have been trying to get Kiki to drink as much as possible so that she can have lots of practice with the potty. After having gotten bored with regular juices, we decided to have a tea party.
The kids love to be in charge of their own tea pouring.
The tea party was successful in the fact that Kiki had 5 cups of tea! But unsuccessful in the fact that she wee'd in her pants....twice! sigh and so we carry on.
Champ had his game of rugby. He is the one in the cream coloured hat.
Hubby took him so I can't really comment too much on the pictures. I only know that he played really well :o)


The kits are so similar that it is a bit confusing. It kind of looks like everyone is ganging up on him :o)


Go on, tackle him!

I learnt how to make a cane! I know that they are not perfect but I like that about them.It was fun to play around with the colours and sizes. I have to say that it takes a long time to make them. Just need to varnish them.More buttons!


All the buttons made so far. I LOVE buttons :o)

No comments: